Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Was chatting with shuhui (she found my blog when googling ing cup and tag on my tagboard) and was surprise that she got 2 friends that started lesson in swa due to "the go master". Yes...that go master movie that cost almost all weiqi players to freak out, hahaha...

Well, is good to see that this movie has some good effect on the young population.

Today is shit and unlucky day for me. Cause my work place's toilet flush is spoil so we cant flush the urinal n toilet bowl. So i get the service man to repair abit and he went off.

Then i went into all the cubical to check if the flush is working and realise all toilet bowl got shit in them (seems that my workplace ppl shit alot, haha). So being a kind hearted soul i decided to flush for them so i started off with the first one. Due to the size and quantity of shit i though that i should press and hold the flush button longer to make sure everything will be gone.

When i press and hold for the first 2 sec, everything was ok. Then here comes the nightmare, suddendly a strong jet off water hit the huge amount shit causing some shit to land on my right hand which is still holding the flush button.

My immediately reaction is like WHAT THE F***...... gosh.. i almost scream...hahaha better not let me know whose shit it belongs to.

3 more days to cny cup. I hope everything goes smoothly. Have a bad feeling something will happen on tat day.

No comments:

Post a Comment