Monday, June 29, 2009

Have been thinking whether to get a DSLR or a Procumer camera the past few week after playing with minyi's DSLR during the active aging carnival.

In the end i decided to get a procumer cause it is smaller and cheaper and most importantly, i lazy to maintain a DSLR... hahahahahh


Photobucket
Got Sony DSC-H20...

Decided to play around with my camera since i am not encourage to step out of my home...


Photobucket


Hikaru No Go collection. The thing which change my life completely and make a huge impact in my life. I was thinking if the author did not write this comic, what will i be doing now? No idea.. And why did i started this comic? cause i was browsing in comic connection and the cover somehow attracted me so i decided to buy book 1 to try it out. haha..


Photobucket

My goban. A present from my parents for my 20th birthday. When i told my parents how much it cost and the size of the board (to them is a piece of wood), they were shock and asked me whether i was going to make a coffin out from it...hahahha...Ordered this from japan and i can still remember how excited i was when they deliver it to my doorstep. Just in case u wanna know where i order, the japanese shop is under my blog link.


Photobucket

Got the seeds from korea baduk association during my stay at liu chang he dao chang last year... zhi xiong if u are reading this, yes...u broke one of the white seed :)


Photobucket

A mini poster of the movie Wu qing Yuan. Got this from the shop Popcorn. When i bought this the sales man was like having this "wooo...cool choice" face. haha..he must feel really glad someone finally bought this. hahaha


Photobucket

Visitors coming to my room will ask me why is there a lump of rubbish in the corner of my room. but that is actually my "weiqi corner". Usually after i finish my weiqi "training" , papers will spread all over the floor and when my maid wants to mop the floor, she will start her favourite game.."weiqi stacko"..yup stacking everything as shown in the pic.


Photobucket

Got this weiqi set from china during the world mind sports game last year. At first i thought it look nice... but then as i keep looking at it...it gives me creep...look like those container for putting ash. CHOY........


Photobucket

My number 1 weiqi collection!!! haha.. actual seeds used by the players during the ings cup in singapore this year. Even got their signature on the weqi set!!!


Not sure if i can go out this week cause might be quartine due to h1n1 among my unit frend. From what my unit frend told me when he got back to work today, things seems to be getting bad in my camp, he got quartine when looking for MO. Hope i dun get it cause if i do get it... swa has to stop functioning and my parents not able to work le...

No comments:

Post a Comment