Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Due to the recent outbreak of H1n1, Tamiflu (a kind of drug against h1n1) has been appearing on news everywhere and i used to think that i will never get to taste it.

I am so wrong...


Photobucket

Now i got a packet of tamiflu and i have to eat a pill everyday not because i have h1n1 but a precaution cause i have contact with them.

I have to say NS is kind of efficient.. they send a warrant officer to deliver this to my doorstep and i am shock... haha

At first i thought the warrant officer will come in ambulance and dress in those suit ppl are wearing in hospital now and with a mask. And i was wondering what my neighbour will start to think... will they be looking at my unit with eyes bigger than fishball?? Luckily all these are just my imagination... ahhaha

No comments:

Post a Comment