Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Just came back from watching the movie "Bind Side" with my army friends. If is not for them, i would not have consider watching this show cause the poster looks boring.

But this movie turns out to be a really really good show. Really inspiring. The female actress Sandra Bullock won best actress because of this movie too and she does deserve it.

Saw wenzhi's boyfriend is my unit today. He is a lieutenant brining his troops to my unit for training. When i ask him are you wenzhi's boyfriend he look damm surprise, haha... What really surprise me is that before he left he gave me a breakfast set (curry puff and a drink), haha. Role model for officer, hahaha.

Heard from wenzhi that michelle is getting married soon. Was shocked when i heard that. Went to her blog and saw they they even bought a house already. Maybe i haven seen her for a long time so i suddenly find her somehow unfamiliar. I remembered both of us were in the same specialization course in our poly third year and we always borrow people's homework and copy from them, muhahahah.. Time pass really fast.

I have been playing this application call school of wizardy in facebook and maybe due to copyrights they have to "modify" their character appearance and how the magical items were called. Last night when i access this application i got a shock of my life cause my character who is Hermione look like she went through plastic surgery 30 over times and she got this super thick lips. OMG...i hardly recognize her anymore... poor thing. Nevertheless i will still continue to play this game. I wanna see how long my passion for this lame game can last, muhahhhahahah.

No comments:

Post a Comment