Thursday, January 28, 2010

Oh, i just realize that the show i watched yesterday is call blind side, not bind side..haha.

My sis gave me 2 free ticket to watch 14 blades today in vivo. Went with huishan and the show is not bad. Wu Zun(the brunei guy in fei lun hai) speaks with funny chinese so i prefer him not to speak, haha. There is this female villain in the movie and her name sounds super lame, call tuo tuo yes 脱脱 direct translation means strip strip. Well, if you going to watch this show i have a little quiz for you, why is she called tuo tuo? haha

After talking with huishan in dinner just now, i realize how fortunate i was and yet i simply took it for granted. I dunno why but i just feel something struck me hard when she told me how much her dad is earning to support her family of 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment