Friday, January 22, 2010

Went PS for dinner with jon just now. Haha, he look super fierce with his botak head. Was hearing him talking about his tekong experience and it sound totally different from my experience last year. Recourse batch sounds quite interesting.

Went to otaku house and i saw this....


I dun really watch naruto now cause kind of lazy but this figuring is super cute.... Bought 1 even though it coast 7.50 for one... damm ex...

So you cant choose what characterto get cause is all wrapped up in a box and i was hoping to get anything except number 4 and 5.....


number 5 is a villain so not that interested, number 4 is a good guy but....hmmm just not interested.....

and when i open........


SIAN..........................................number 4.......... haha, quite disappointed.... i was wondering if is a hint for me somehow....

Going back to hong kah tmr to meet my scout friend. Quite sad that some of them are not interested in going back, dunno why. Another reason i wanna go back is to visit my teachers and my new school, haha wonder how new has it become.

In my work place i just cant seem to communicate or stand this particular person because he seems so self centered and keep giving excuses. Like when he play games and lose, he will give lame excuses like oh very tired today, not use to controller etc... when unit friend is in trouble, instead of thinking how to help, he will be there saying useless stuff like "see lar, knew this will happen..." and he will go on and on. I am just surprise how some people tolerate him. Something just struck me suddenly toady.. what if my kid behaves like him in future? you know some people behaves different in school and at home, and it will be so sad if my son/daughter's friend talk behind his back about how bad this person is. Hmm.. will i be able to educate a kid that wont behave like thw person i know in work place?

No comments:

Post a Comment