Sunday, January 09, 2011

Exco meeting today was power lah!! 7.15pm to 12am, almost 5 bloody hours, starting to love the gang more and more :) I think they gang up to give me a 1 times good one exco meeting before I go Korea.

Poor Dr Sun and Junzhe who have to go through this memorable moment with us. Hope it motivates them to join the election this year.

I have to say that I was surprise by the voting result, very surprise. Mr Poh who sent me home (thx mr poh) was equally surprise too. I never thought the young generation will vote that result. To me solving the problem is not simply cutting their S by how many percent. How much can we save by cutting 5%? If we want to cut cost we can always cut from other areas, like no pork jerky or mooncake etc. If you are an employee and the company raise n cut your S whenever they like how is it fair to you? How will they feel? Is like asking y dont we cut galen's too? Cutting S is only solving short term problems but in long run this problem will still come back, so if next quarter our acc got the same problem are we going to cut again? To me is not about cut this n that or increase fees, is about thinking of ways to get more students in, that should be the direction! We can always increase fees when we have more student.

Sometimes there r stuff we cant control. Pray hard the decision is correct.

No comments:

Post a Comment