Friday, January 07, 2011

Is 2011 a bad year for my family? Is only 7 days but my relatives are getting into bad stuff. My uncle was involved in an accident where a lorry hit 2 bicycle. His friend who was at the back pass away while he survived with injuries. I have to say that he is really lucky because he is the one usually at the back of the cycling group but that day he was in front.

Today my mum called to tell me that another uncle from my dad side pass away with no reason. Even though we are not close with him and have not seen him for many years, he is the first relative I know that pass away.and it make me think alot. Hope that all this not so good stuff will stop.

Met up with Cindy, think the amount of words we say today is more than the total number of words we talk to each other from the day we first met to the day she left for korea. Get to know alot of dark stories from her and I can tell that she is secretly hoping that I will suffer there, muhahahaha.

Meeting with exco regarding financial stuff. Interesting history....Hope sat meeting will be better.


No comments:

Post a Comment