Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Woke up at 5am this morning to send yls off in airport. I was really disappointed that some of his students who should come didnt come. Today could be the last time we see yls but some of his ex student din bother to come or attend last week farewell party, i cant understand the logic behind it. I feel kind of sad and angry for yls.

Hello Stranger was not bad but i think i was really tired to enjoy the show.

Second thing that make my blood pressure high today was when we were getting kls gift. "you-know-who" really gave me a super TMD reply, it stun me for a few second. Even without this incident i am always amaze with his personality, karen will agree with me. So what if kls din teach you before, i mean is yls the only teacher in Singapore that is worth respecting, din kls sacrifice as much. Kls is going to devote his whole life to swa, he deserve better than how we are treating him now. After the celebration for him today, I can tell that he wants to mingle and talk cock with us too just that he doesnt have the chance, or i should say we din give him a chance before. I hope that the young exco will continue to give kls their support so that his stay in Singapore will be a happy one.

I had a fun and crazy bridge and big-2 marathon today with my weiqi friends. Even though is just simple card games for a few donkey hours, i have not felt so happy n relaxed for such a long time. They are one gang i am going to miss if i go korea next month. Whao, 2 years, how much will we change when we meet again? Can we still play cards like no one business 2 years later? Friendship is indeed a wonderful thing.

Wen Jun was right, i could not smile so happily when i was playing weiqi. To be honest, weiqi is becoming a nightmare to me. I really cant sense the joy and happiness I used to have when i started playing weiqi. Competitive weiqi especially not able to conquer the aftermath of losing made me a really "glumly" boy. I hate that feeling. I should get help from psychologist, haha. 快乐围棋 mentioned by mr poh is indeed hard to achieve.

2011 is here, i believe it is going to be a great year for everyone:)

No comments:

Post a Comment