Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Reached Korea last week and the weather is slightly better than I thought (thx to cindy's constant warning), of course is still bloody cold. Reach my apartment and found that the place is bigger than i thought but is dirty so I have to spend my first night cleaning the floor and wall. Should have bought my maid along for the first week. I still cant apply internet now, have to borrow cindy's com so will be online not so often. Here are pics of my hard work decoratng my apartment haha..

Firstly this is the building I am livng in.


My bed and study area. I have to buy a water dispenser because the water from tap is sometimes milky...


Bought weiqi board and stones from korea baduk associaton. Alot cheaper than japan board, around S$130 total. My poly friends gave me the bowl as farewell gift, I was so shocked when I saw it cause it cost at least 200 bucks in kino.

One thing i regret is that I brought too many shirt here. They sell much nice design here!! Ok, save money.


The cooking area is one of the place i avoid cause lots of spider web there. No cooking for me for 2 years!!


My cabinet for all my shirt, snacks and my small pharmacy...

Ok, will post more in future when I have internet!

No comments:

Post a Comment