Friday, February 25, 2011

Thanks to Cindy I am able to use internet again. Yesterday I went to Myong-Dong which is in Seoul so I have to take a 1hour bus trip there. That place is really better compared to orchard road. I have been here for like 2 weeks and I think that the shopping stuff here is way better than SG. Ok, some pics..




SPAO, a shop by SNSD. Is something like uniqlo and they got a level that sell SNSD merchandise, yes, xing wei n mun jun will need to bring their entire fortune here.


Alot alot of ppl during weekend.

This is my timetable. I guess I am really fated with Bridge, I got contract bridge class on friday!! haha. My module are contract bridge, chapal (yes, christian sch), baduk psychology, baduk education, baduk english, baduk playing class and baduk and games understanding.

Ok, is really hard to upload picture so will upload more in future.




Rest in peace uncle xiao tian.

No comments:

Post a Comment