Sunday, February 27, 2011

Today is the first time I experience rain in Korea and of course is very cold. I am really surprise that a lot of shop is close on Sunday, Cindy say one of the reason might be that people want to attend church. Ya, so avoid coming to Korea on Sunday. The thing that I see most of the time in Korea is kimchi and the second thing I see most is church!!! My place is a bird dont lay egg place yet there are like around 3 church (might have more hiding dunno where) around here. Ok, today internet is fast so more pic.
I had this for lunch the other day, 4,000 won (consider cheap le). I know this thing look like as if someone just shit in my lunch, well is call zha jiang mian. Even though is sold in all korea-chinese restaurant, this zha jiang mian is very different from China style.


Looks better after i stir it right? Yes, still it looks like earthworm in mud meal. Is quite nice though.


My breakfast sometimes. The blue pokemon taste better, pikachu hmmm... sucks.



Cindy n bf brought me to a traditonal flea market soon after I reach Korea. More pics of the stalls there.....




U get to see strawberries everywhere in Korea and is expensive!!!!!


I think these are sweets..


Hmmm.... think zhi xiong will want to try these... muhahhahhaha. Fried insects....




The different type of kimchi.


Is so cold that they dont need to put ice on the fish.


I dunno y they are selling bunch of hair.... like some sadako horror movie


And look at what I saw in one of the stalls. People playing Baduk!!!
Some snow pic of my area when I just arrive.








This is outside my building and this tree here is all my rubbish best friend cause I throw all my rubbish here everyday. If is in Singapore, I am already on stomp.

No comments:

Post a Comment