Thursday, January 12, 2012


Finally I am back in Singapore!! Really enjoying the weather because I dont have to wrap myself like a dumpling and bathing is not as torturing too, haha. I have been eating Singapore food like crazy for the past few days and i am starting to feel the pregnant stomach...

Shall post some pictures I took donkey months ago. I just realize my korean internet is so much faster than my home internet, loading pic onto blogspot takes a thousand years now :(


The day before I left for taiwan there was a opening ceremony in BIBA. Pros and many senior members in the korean GO community came.


Of course there is buffet!!!


I was suppose to bring my luggage to biba this day and leave together with SG friends after the whole event ends but on the way here I realize I totally forget about my passport!! Spend 5 hours travelling to and fro..one of the worst day in korea...


Cho hanseung (top right) giving teaching game to shi hao. After the game shi hao thought he is just some random uncle!!! OMG!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment