Sunday, January 15, 2012


Have been eating like a pig since I am back in Singapore. I have never eat so much food in a day before, is like I am in some food competition and this is my everyday routine. I am also starting to see the after effects...MY BELLY!!!

Visits at my grandparents house during cny is great. Is the first time for me, my sis and my mum to talk so much to this particular uncle of mine because he is usually not there during cny. When I know how much he earns a month, I was a bit traumatized because I never thought that anyone at this age can get such low monthly income.

When I heard that the eldest cousin in my family is getting married next jan, I start to sense lots of trouble because in terms of age, I AM NEXT! They will keep asking when am i getting girlfriend, when am i getting married etc.. OMG!!

After the cny visits I start to think that I might be the dumbest guy in my family cause my cousins are going uni in Australia, USA, England etc... And I think I am still the "record holder" for getting the lowest PSLE score, muhahaha!!

Shall post some pic of taiwan trip..


Yes, very sweet of them haha. We only slept for 2 hours before rushing to the airport from the dojang.


I dunno y we are so excited when we see the word TJC.


We sat cathay pacific to taiwan and my sis was telling me how good the service and food was. But to my disappointment, mine was the old flight and everything was just average. The food was not bad but maybe because I was too hungry. I am not really a bread fan but the bread in the meal is bloody nice.


This is just crazy... massaging using chopper. This is the legendary 被砍.


Food street in Taiwan. This is what I have always wanted to try because taiwan variety show always talk about the food there.


Their version of fried oyster. I dont really like the sauce and it taste quite similar to sg's version.


The name of this dish is call smelly tofu but I think it should be call bloody smelly tofu. Seriously how on earth can a normal human being with a right mind eat this shit... Is like eating tofu beside a toilet bowl where someone just lao sai in it and went off without flashing.

No comments:

Post a Comment