Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Met up with wen jun, xing wei and chris today and we went to my mum stall for dinner. After that we went to starbucks in JP to chill out and as usual we somehow can talk a lot of stuff, from fengshui, to normal acd and uni, to eye candy/eye bleed, to girls with bad habits and with A-H (seriously, i dont even know why xing wei get so excited over this topic, haha), to our goal in life, to singapore fighting malaysia in war, to north korea attacking south and last but not least, discussing why wen jun (wearing the army uniform) sleep on the reserved seat in the mrt every morning. Will miss all these talk cock session.

My sis was telling me about ngee ann city fengshui few days back when we were at paragon having lunch. She said that the area where ngee ann city sits on now used to be a cemetery so in order to to have good business and pleased the "good brothers" the structure of ngee ann city is build to look like a tombstone. If you pass by paragon next time, look opposite where you can see ngee ann city. The fountain in front symbolize the wine and the 5 flagpole behind it is the joss stick. And if u look at the building, the word ngee ann city is like the name that appear on a tombstone, there are also 2 taller buildings at both side that resemble the side of a tombstone. Lastly the 2 stone lions in front of the entrance can be seen in tombstone too. To me this is more of a ghost story. Today I walked pass ngee ann city and the first thing that came to my mind ..this is one freaking big tombstone.

I always thought that the market rate for red packet is what I have been receiving until recently when I ask around then I realised that I am quite fortunate to receive this amount. Today I asked one of my poly friend how much he got and he told me that he dont know yet because has to hide all his red packet under his pillow and can only open it after the 15th of lunar new year. I have never heard of this practice before!! Seriously I think he got mixed up with the tooth fairy story.

No comments:

Post a Comment