Monday, May 07, 2012

Went to a dinner party of another class today and we had bbq meat. I never know there is such a nice and affordable bbq place on the other side of my place.

Drinking was crazy and I have never drank so much soju mixed with beer in my life before. Is not a good idea to seat near the professor because when they offer to pour you drink, it is not really nice to reject them. I used to reject all the time but it creates really awkward moment because everyone else will stare at me with the "wah, he is so brave" look and the teacher will look a bit unhappy.

I dont understand why they love doing the one shot thing, it makes me full so easily and I cant eat the meat anymore!! I think I drank 4 glass of beer/soju and 1 glass of beer/cider and when I step out of the restaurant I can feel the after effect of the alcohol. I dont get how people can get so high after drinking, I just feel a little giddy.

There might be a chance that I might stay 6 more months or 1 year after I graduate in dec. I am still not sure so I have set a target for myself and if I cant reach my ideal target before I graduate, I will go back in jan to eat my chicken rice.

6 comments:

  1. Xing Wei12:08 AM

    I hope you stay there longer so I can bunk in at your place next time :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, but if i stay longer, I wont be renting my current place anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good good, drink more :)

    You staying to do what?

    ReplyDelete
  4. to master the skill of making kimchi.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Xing Wei11:00 AM

    Just stay at sabonim house. seriously lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's how they stay slim, drink and lose the appetite to eat!

    ReplyDelete