Monday, May 07, 2012


Last week I had mid term exam for my GO evaluation class. Is the first time in my entire life that I have no idea what and how to study for an exam because the notes are all in Korean and the content are mostly statistics which most of my classmates have problem understanding. One of my friend even have to resort to this...

At first I thought he got a new tattoo then I realized he wrote down all the formulas!! haha.

After looking through all the questions in the exam paper, I got a little panic attack because none can be answered using common sense and it means that I have no clue what to write at all. Then I remember  my teachers in secondary school always say that never leave blank in your exam paper, write as many things as possible so that teacher can give you marks. So for the next half an hour, I started writing bullshit and things that dont even make sense to me. I just hope that my professor dont have a weak heart.


I dont know how my prof managed finish marking in less than 2hours, this is what they call speed marking. Anyway he told us to write any 4 numbers so that he dun have to show the names when publishing the results. I got a shocked of my life because I wasnt the last or the second last!! I am proud to say that I got the highest among those who fail, hahaha. I am just too impress of all the bullshits I wrote, muhahahaha!! Love my secondary school teachers!!


Finally I stayed over at blackie's place last night. It was quite a crazy night because we were playing 3 person big 2 and I lost big!! 3 person big 2 is quite interesting because there will be 4 decks and every time you pass you have to draw a card from the 4th deck so the card you draw can either save you or kill you. I can only say that Dia is one bloody lucky person, look at all my chips in front of her!!!!

The more I study in blackie's dojang, the more I feel that people in western countries have very different thinking and values compared to people in asian countries. Sometimes I just cannot stand the stuff they say, is either too childish or too offensive and they got no sense in helping out stuff. I think I will go mad if I am blackie, is a blessing in disguise that he dont understand everything they say. And I wasnt the only person who think this way. I just hope that western non-go players are different.


Went to this restaurant that sells only sor-long tang for lunch today. I have walked pass this place many times but because the school version of this dish isnt really good so I wasnt willing it give it a try. The school version only give 2 dark-dry-hard-thin slices of beef plus tons of onion. Non korean will think that the onion is the main dish and meat is the side dish, haha. Anyway after eating this, I finally understand what it means by "the meat melts in your mouth". I always thought this term is just a lame phrase used by food program host who watch too much anime or cant think of anything to say. I hereby declare that this phrase is not a result of watching too much cooking anime, is TRUE! it does happen!! I am going to eat this everytime i pass by this place!!!!

4 comments:

  1. how come you are finally willing to stay in blackie's house? haha

    And isn't that blatant cheating??

    ReplyDelete
  2. shows how much I love Big 2!! haha

    Ya, it is cheating. I even see people flipping notes during the exam! The person who is suppose to watch us is busy surfing net, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Xing Wei11:45 AM

    How come ZX can reply your post so fast one... he super stalker sia.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol xingwei you don't know there's such thing called RSS feed meh~ That's what I use to stalk everyone, haha~

    wah only if singapore exam is like that also~

    ReplyDelete