Friday, February 22, 2013


Finally got a new phone and data plan. I bought a HTC phone again and so many friends asked me why not choose iphone or samsung because these phones are the trend now and some even laughed at me for using a ulu brand hahaha. Actually there are a lot of good phones out there just that they are not "branded" so most people wont even bother finding out about them. After having data plan i realized that it is really a conversation stopper because I became busy checking emails, whatapp ppl, instagram, facebook etc. I wonder how I survived in Korea for 2 years without it when everyone around me has unlimited data plan.

Have been going to some high end restaurant with sis for lunch these few days and I get to see how the rich society behaves. In my impression the rich are very well manner and polite, a role model for us normal poor souls to look upon. But I was wrong. Some behave as if the whole world owes them, demanding silly stuff that will make me roll my eyes. Kind of disappointed :(

3 comments:

  1. Your parents didn't teach you that rich people are bad guys? :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. min yi12:25 AM

    My phone is an LG! :D

    ReplyDelete