Sunday, February 24, 2013

Went to CQ's place today for lunch and took a look at coco his miniature poodle cause he wants to give us his dog. I always wanted a dog, a breed like shetland sheepdog and poodle is the last thing on my mind cause poodle always portrait a very "act high class" feel and some look very ugly for their weird trimming. I know that poodle is the second smartest dog in the world but I din know till what extend until CQ tell me about his experience with the dog and his dog look nothing like what I mention above haha. I still have not decide to adpot coco or not cause is a big decision, I even went to buy 2 books on dogs to read about them especially on barking and toilet cause these 2 problems might force my parents to put coco among their seafood display in their store.

I went with sis to her hosting event for a new singapore singer Nick,姚俊羽. It was a small event with his fans but it felt more like a family gathering with powerful connections in the media industry, haha. His uncle was a director in a recent drama in channel 8 and Julian Hee is his cousin. When this singer start introducing himself he sound like an amateur but when he started singing..wah... really different and it makes me want to have a good voice like him.

Anyone who wants to play mahjong please look for me, I am super desperate to play!!

No comments:

Post a Comment