Saturday, December 24, 2005

Frustrated -_________-"

Today i am suppose to meet up bobby and my group members at food junction to discuss about our project but i was late in the end, suppose to meet at 11.30 but i reach only at 12.12 and in the end only me, naz, bobby, meng yeow, renick and wenzhi turn up. Din discuss much in the end cause was stuck at the stupid mission statement. After sch i went bugis to find test tube and was surprise to see another 'ART FRIEND' shop there...the same art shop at orchard taka and got no stock of the test tube i need, sian ar....then went to my aunt condo to celebrate christmas. I was surprize when my mum told me that the function room which is used to celebrate today was actually meant for my poly friends gathering but since they cant make it on friday then the room is used for family gathering, cool.
One of my scouts friend called me last week and wanted to meet me at lau pa sa for a chat. I was shocked cause he called me in the middle of the night and we are not really close in our secondary sch life..but when i ask him wat isit for he just wont tell me, just telling me that i will be shock blah blah blah and say is only a chat. I just find it quite suspicious so i rejected him but just few days later he called me again and ask me down...i really think something is not right cause he is not the type of person who like to chat and being so persistance, rejected him again. Today he called me AGAIN and i was about to give up le so i agree to meet him but when i told him i can only meet up for an hour cause after that i need to go for celebration he told me to change to another day and he just wont tell me wat will be going on there...something in me tell me that either he is possessed or he has gone siao....so i called to one of his buddy in the past to find out more about this meeting...the moment i ask him if he knows anything about this meeting he said "dont meet up with him". whao...wat a fast answer. He told me that the friend who wanted to meet me will ask me to sign a contract thingy and i need to fork out $1000 for some business stuff, then i will need to drag in more ppl to sign up and with each ppl signing up, i can earn $500 and of course if i sign up he will eran $500... I was kind of sad after knowing this cause this frend of mine can actually 'sabo' me for some dirty money. My mind was thinking through this thing the whole day...because of this money he can wait for his target for 4 hours to convince him and he can do anything to reach his goal. Money can really change a person and i am very scared i might be tempted by money one day to do evil. Haiz...anything can change. Like one of my best friend in sec, i told him tat he is easily influence by ppl around him and if i smoke he will start to smoke too...he told me "NO", said there are some things he know that can be done some cant. Once he went poly and met a smoker gf, he start smoking... ok...today's blog is kind of serious, hope i din scare anyone, muhahahahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment