Sunday, December 25, 2005

Merry Christmas

Today i woke up at 10am to prepare the door gift i preparing to give my friends. Was thinking to go orchard to buy the test tube but in the end i went west mall's NTUC and shopNsave to find my alphabet marcrononi....i was starting to panic when i cant find it in these 2 major store so decide to try my luck at the indian shop below my flat and guess wat, they do sell..then i went to taka to get my test tube and rush back to west mall again to get stringe to inject the gel into the test tube. I almost kill myself when i saw test tube there...smaller one(the size which i have been looking for) and the cork i bought is perfect for its size(the cork is too small for the test tube i bought from taka). Haiz...nvm lar...i suay lor...went home and my sis and i rush through the test tube but before i can complete bobby's(the last one) jon, ain, wenzhi reach le..haha...hmm...i dun wan to describe the whole thing which happen in my house cause is boring...really sorry to jon and others cause i cant help it to think tat is really bored..well, the good thing is at least everyone watch the descent and wenzhi is fazinated by my weiqi seed holder..haha...and they think my room is nice, strange though....hope they like the food...was feeling quite bad for ain and lingaes cause they cant eat the seafood. i also feel quite nei jiu cause my mum spend quite alot on the tibits, cake and food, heng is once a year event. hmm...well at least i think the test tube is a worth doing...was thinking for the past few days if i want to do or not cause it was troublesome and abit ex and orchard is so damm far from my house..in the end find it strange not to have a door gift so 'ta da' made it finally...haha..din make the wrong choice. time really pass us so so fast...'o' level was just like yesterday and now 2006 is coming soon..very soon year 3 will be here and i have to part with my poly frends like sec sch one...haiz...hate tat feeling...really hope to cherish eveyone so i wont reget in the future. 1 week holiday is here...got to do something about my maths...starting to panic le cause i am like the only person who have no idea wat nonsense mrs lamb is talking about...bless me...and other module too...haha..i am like panicky spider, always ling shi bao fo jiao(last minute grab buddla's leg). nitey nitey all...MERRY CHRISTMAS...may all your wish cum true.

No comments:

Post a Comment