Monday, December 05, 2005

Sorry my fans

I really really have to apologise to all my fans out there for not blogging for quite some times due to some feedback from catwomen(jerlyn), mr renick and others. Well from my previous blog i wrote tat i will be going to a taekwondo chalet so i wont be writing my blog for quite some times. NOW I AM BACK!!!! muhahahaha. hmmm...on fri me, wenzi and renick went orchard to bought some stuff, wenzi bought ai xin cake for her bf while i bought 2 pants and as for renick he accompany us there( wenzi and i were shocked cause is very rare for him to join us for outing). i went home after tat to pack my stuff for the chalet and it was quite rush for me cause i have to reach sch by 7.30 and is like 6.30pm and i am still at home. Finally i got to sch by 7.25 and the buffet start at 7.50, great!!!!!wah...the food is really damm nice and is the first time i see crab in buffet, ok lar not crab actually, sort of fake crab.i eat till i can hardly walk, damm damm full. lina gave a speech after tat to thank our effort and told us tat we got a brand new big club room and there will be a sleeping corner(yes!!!) and this is the first cca in nyp to get such a room which is specially build. The trip from nyp to pasir ris was a torture, i wonder how jon(who stay in tampanies) and cherlyn(who stay in pasir ris) survived????2 thumbs up for them. hmmm....i wont describe the chalet, too much thing le overall it was very fun except for the forfeit in games, haha. Yar actually next time got bbq can buy chicken chop instead of chicken wing cause more convenient and nicer to eat. one of my fans wenzi ask me to write this in my blog: "wenzi is cute". see, i am so good, i just fulfill someone's wish. Isnt this a good deed? if anyone needs me to fulfill your wish feel free to tell me, dun be shy hor. ok ok ok, tats all for today blog, my fan jon keep asking me to publish it fast so no choice but to end here. SEE, another good deed done, i am such a saint. mucks all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment