Monday, December 19, 2005

Where can rent cheap wheel chair?

I really need a wheel chair...my legs hurts alot!! The blister on my left leg look like they are rotting and is as if worms will crawl out anytime..cool. Today my walking speed is slightly faster than snail abit slower than tortise, haha..ok tats too fake but i really walk kind of slow today and when i was at the mrt station, those behind me was like 'oi, ah bei ah'. When i was bathing i realise my hip was sort of swollen and my blister are getting more and more painful, gosh...am i going to die soon? NO!!!! dunno when can i recover... bought a expensive sweet today which cost near to $4..the package attracted me alot cause is was cool...metallic sliding type but the sweet sux...not very nice, yucks.. bought 3 new shirt from PS so dun have to think wat to wear every morning. come to think of it every morning when i woke up, the first thing i did is to sit in front of my cupboard and think wat to wear...think everyone in poly will have this problem cause if u often wear the same shirt is kind of lame, u know ppl will say things like 'u dun change shirt ar' or 'u only have this shirt?' or 'u got no washing machine at home?' hmmm..sec sch is better cause everyday wear uniform, dun have to crack your brain wat to wear.

2 comments:


  1. Craig Willows-Keetley shares the story of his journey to compete in the
    half Ironman length Challenge event in Phuket. Craig shares his training
    program , details of the race and lessons he learnt from the event.
    Hear his story about the Challenge event that’s a Challenge and a half!.
    TLR Carbon wheels

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice article. I think it is useful and unique article. I love this kind of article and this kind of blog. I have enjoyed it very much. Thanks for your website.
    Carbon bike wheels and TLR Carbon wheels

    ReplyDelete