Monday, May 01, 2006

fasturated

SAT
My mum told me tat my aunt strike 4D then treating us eat buffet at granny house so ask me to go there eat.

well, the last time i went my granny house was during the chinese new year.. dun really like to go there nowadays cause very boring, my those little cousins keep screaming here and there like mad house, really noisy but they are cute....hmm...including me and my sis there are 20 cousin. Imagine 10 kids running like they just saw ghost in a HDB 5 rom flat, gosh it is like living hell. yup, tat really happen on sat and they make things worst when they start fighting and crying.

When i reach home my mum ask if i got ask my aunt how much she strike, of course i wont be bother to ask, i was eating all the way... then she say she bluff me, actually my aunt din strike 4D, is a farewell dinner for my oldest cousin (i am the second oldest) who is going to australia to study and i was like "diao", is there a need to bluff me? and her lying skill is superb, i cant tell she is bluffing me.

SUN

hmmm.. from this week onwards i will be helping kang lao shi as his assistant teacher in his intermidiate class in bugis clubhouse every sunday from 1.30pm to 3pm.

Good and bad news..

good news is that i will be having a stable income every week, yea.... bad news is it is only $15, boo~~

hmm, i felt so embarasses when he intro me to the class, he say i very strong (like real), then a kid shout out "is chen lao shi(tats me) stronger than you" i was like ehhh... he is a pro leh.. then kang lao shi say we are the same standard, omg.... then he say i am a very good and responsible teacher... hmm, this part i find it very strange cause he has never seen me teach be4 how would he know... good way to bluff the kids.

haiz... i have been losing like mad in the internet recently. keep losing to ppl i should not lose and make sutpid mistake. worst is i keep losing winning games, 9 straight lost in kgs... gosh.... morael very low nowadays, dunno how philip will feel. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..... who can help me..........

No comments:

Post a Comment