Sunday, May 07, 2006

sun is tiring.

Sat night was really a fun day at home watching the general election result begin telecast live in channel 8 and channel 5. Channel 8 news combin with the indian channel, dun really know how to spell the channel name, abit too long but i know it starts with V while channel 5 combine with the malay suria channel.

I just could not stand the switching over here and there in a studio. after the chinese report then then the indian report then the chinese then the indian again. BTW i know the indian man's
name seating at the studio reporting the coverage. his name is ANG BUD. yar cause the chinese reporter will say "your turn ang bud" then he will start saying the very fast tounge twisting language(tamil). so there was this one switch over and my dad ask me " why the chinese female repoter keep calling him Ah Pa" i was like...errr.......... is ANG BUD lar!!!!!

Well, to me is kind of interesting to watch the telecast cause u can only see it once every 5 years and its quite exciting too. My parents reaction especially my mum was so dramatic... when potong pasir and hougang end up in the hand of the opposition party she jump in joy and keep saying "see!!! told u the renovation plan does not work!!!" yea, quite true though, the 80 million dollar renovation doesnt seems to capture the heart of the resident there. yar...then she will jeer loudly when pap win in every area and when the result of aljund (duno how to spell) came out and the result ws quite close she keep saying "AIYA, SO WASTED MAN!!!!" hmmm, sometimes i wonder y my mum dun go for election.

Speaking of the parties i realise my aunty and uncle are all pro opposition party, dunno y. maybe government gave them lesser money for that duuno wat bouns is tat call. Then i am surprise to see so many ppl at the stadium supporting PAP on the election day and i see quite a number of teens there...interesting...

i was a little late for the class in bugis tody. after kls teach i help to distribute them to their games and they are all so noisy. they run about and throw seed at each other, wah like siao geng. and i am like the siao geng doctor trying to calm the siao ppl down. i was surprize to find my butt pain when i sat down when everything had ended...i took out my wallet and touch my pocket and i almost faint.... 10 BLACK SEED IN MY BACK POCKET. no wonder the kids are giggly at me when i was playing with them... they secretly put the seeds into my pocket. Aiyo, think i will end up becoming real siao.

No comments:

Post a Comment