Sunday, May 14, 2006

no $$

Yesterday was vesak day, a holiday for all student...yea~~hmmm....wat did i do at home? think was slacking all the way...finding opponent in the net and doing life and death question. was feeling so xin ku at home, wanted to go outside walk walk. so ask my sis to follow me to buy mother's day present but that pig!!! say wan to watch tv and remain in her no-backbone posture on the sofa. my sis ask me if davinci code is nc16 but i dun think so ba... isit?? she say it is...dunno leh, if so means she cant watch MUHAHAHA. she also keep asking me wats so special about the panting "mona lisa"...hmmm the only fact i am familiar with is that when u see the mona lisa painting, her eyes will seems to follow u whenever u move. and some proportion thingy about her face...

Today is mother's day!!!!! My monkey sis call me last min at 9pm to ask me buy mother day cake. I have to rush to prima deli to buy cake... well lucky for me they do sell mothers day cake and can buy on the spot, dun need to order. The cake cost $33.95 but then the uncle say give me 10% discount so become $30.50.. a bit ex though but is ok cause monkey sis is sharing the cake with me. Have to ask her to pay me back $15.25 BUT being a good brother like me she just have to pay me $15.20. i have to admit that i am a good bro. My sis told me that my other cousins do stuff like baking cookies for their mum, went to teddy bear shop to buy card and one family even worst, buy a diamond which cost $400 plus and both of them one is sec 1 and the other is not even pri 1!!!!I am very curious where the hell they get their money from.

Went to cut my hair today and it cost me $13, yea to me is cheap. the lady cutting my hair started off by asking how i wan my hair to be cut then i say cut short but not too short and she starts grabbing my hair with both hands and i was shock cause it was so sudden and she is like so strong lor... then she ask spike isit? i said NO!!! almost too loud for everyone to hear.. then she start cutting... although i am not wearing my spec but i can see from the reflection her actions are like newbie cause she keep switching her equipment like right hand comb, left hand sissor.. a few second later she will switch the item in her hand then switch back and switch again... i was like there goes my hair... then after a while she say is done, ask me to go wash hair then i was like err, so fast ar, did she even cut? the washing hair part was scary too cause she was washing my hair with her strong arm, i dunno how many of my hair have been pluck out already. then when she use the towel to dry my hair wah kao i thought a gorilla just grap my head and wave it around, i am serious...is tat violent.

No comments:

Post a Comment