Sunday, May 21, 2006

vexed

Today was a very vexed day for me, was totally not in the mood to play weiqi and when i did i make terrible mistakes and i resign like in 50 moves. Weekends are days for me to play weiqi so tat i can get them reviewed on philip lesson but this week no games played. Another thing which keep appearing in my mind is the lesson fee's. I think is not very healthy cause whenever i play weiqi i keep worrying about the next lesson fees..so VEXED!!!!

Went to eat with my father side grandparents to celebrate mothers day celebration. they usually celebrate it one week after the actual day cause they think it will have lesser ppl. The same old ppl turn up, my grandparents, uncle and aunties. Since i was born my mum never really like them cause i think there was some misunderstanding during her wedding. so while eating my sis keep asking me question about da vinci code like who is he baddy? who is silas?who is davinci?wats the secret? and so on... and she ask non stop for the past 45min and by the time she finish asking her last question i am starting to hate this movie, haha..

well, alot of ppl ask wat is davinci code, wat is this code about. well, is not a code but rather a series of puzzles the grandmaster of priory of sion(a secret society that protects the bloodline of jesus and a secret that is capable of destroying the church.)is trying to pass to her granddaughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment