Thursday, July 27, 2006

post

Today after sch me and mos went to orchard kino to walk walk and i saw this box of pokemon pencil and i was so shock of the cost.... $13.65


I have to say that japanese are really good that packaging their stuff. Books, stationery, magazines everything is so nicely design and pack.

So i went to look for my weiqi book and when i was about to pay for it with my POSB card... opps...

damm, i broke my card!!!! i am like so damm suay....

we saw this puma shop and this display is nice...


I having been listeing to 933 and they keep saying about this dove dispenser and finally i manage to see it....

ta-da..... the DISPENSER!!! can u believe is a soap dispenser?

Last weekend there was a competition in sp call SP open. IT SUX... it really kill sp image.. we were ask to reach there 11.30am and guess wat... they start at 3 plus going to 4pm!!! omg... and there is supose to be 7 games in 2 days and in the end it was cut to 5 games. Dun think nyp going to take part next year...

This is our resting place, their lecture hall. Compared to nyp their lecture hall is much more spacious and larger.

This is our competition t shirt provided by the sch "TEAM NYP". i personally like the bright orange alot.

This is wat we did for the free 4 hours...TAI-DI!!!! muhahaha....

The rest who dun wan to play dai-ti went to bully the pri sch kids..haha.. see so many poly student surround a pri sch boy.


This is done by nyp... our rubbish, muhahahhaha. and we just left them there without clearing..opps..

This is nyp mind sports president and he siao de, sleep till like that in the lecture hall, haha..

I used to treasure my trophy alot when i win them but for now trophy to me is quite meaningless... i gave my first weiqi gold trophy last year in nyp open to some other guy without thinking when he joking ask for it.. i am surprize i change my perspective so much.. To me the content of the competition is more important than the trophy.

No comments:

Post a Comment