Friday, July 21, 2006

sad

Wat is cancer, why isit so hard to find a cure for it? Why isnt there cancer in the past? isit because of the food we consume or our environment? I am not trying to be wise here or to say some long logic but cancer is such a scary thing. Anyone can get cancer without knowing it and once u get it u can only countdown to the end of your day.

My mum has a very good secondary sch frend and she has cancer. I know her since i was a kid cause my mum would bring me to her house to chat and i will play around. Slowly as i get older i only get to see her once a year in chinese new year cause my mum would have her sec sch gathering. This year the gathering was held in my house and i was so surprize to see her bald. My mum ask her wat happen and she say she had some hair problem tats y she cuts them away.

A few months later my mum told me that she had cancer. I was shocked cause is just so sudden and she just gave birth to a son. These few days my mum visited her everyday in the hospital despite the tight schedule in her stall. Last week my mum said that her whole body was bloated and by just looking at her she could not help crying. And today my mum told me she only had 1 to 2 day of survival.

Is so hard to believe. You may say is fated but is too curel. wat is going to happen to her son? he is only in pri sch.

No comments:

Post a Comment