Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Today after sch me, meng yeow,wenzhi and renick last min decided to go cineleisure to watch cumpus ghost story, wenzhi did some checking on her hp and there was a time slot on cumpus ghost story but when we reach there there is no timeslot for this show so we were all like diao.... go high going there then go no slot.

So we thought of walking around orchard road and use the movie money to buy stuff to eat but in the end we decided to go E2MAX to rent to movie to watch. hmmm, we rented "The Amityville Horror" to watch and is really a nice show. Even meng yeow who is playing on PC turn his head round to watch.

OMG, the show is not the exciting part, the real fun part is the chamber where we watch the show. omg it is so damm cosy... u can slp, eat, watch, play watever u wan inside. There is also this big beanbag where you can lie on it to watch movie, omg...i am so country pumkin...think next time can have chalet there, muhahaha. The best part is it is not very expensive. we book a room with 2 com, a huge tv , free movie and 2hours stay just for $22, and is not charge by person, is by each room. i just love tat place... think i am going to get a beanbag like theirs to subsitute my room black chair... i am so mad....

I think this is a very good business idea cause it will definetly attract lots of teens, but the capital will high. gosh how come i am like writing a report for my entreperneurship module, muhahaha.

Last of all is the lamest part... me, renick and meng yeow actully run for the last train. oh my, we have to rush to the mrt station and run down the ecsalator to bored the train, muhahahaha kind of fun. but realise somthing, i need to excercise cause i run abit sweat like pig le...

I got bore again after meng yeow left so took pics again......


haha, when i took this pic there was this guy at the other end looking at me. I was so afraid he thought i was taking his pic n bash me up cause he kind of beng.

hmmm, this negative affect seems scary.

I love this pic cause it let me think of those japan horror show on train.

HA.... naughty singaporean... national day coming still litter the whole coffee shop. very naughty.

Is so late....and my dad keep rushing me to get home. Good thing is tat he din scold when i reach home, just tat he give me tat "smelly face" look.

No comments:

Post a Comment