Tuesday, July 14, 2009

It has been a long time since i have dinner with my whole family. Hmmm... if we dun count reunion dinner i think the last time 4 of us had dinner is 4 or 5 years ago during a trip in thailand.

Today is my parent off day so we went to a korean restaurant beside esplanade for dinner, then went to visit merlion. So we were walking on the bridge towards the merlion area and my dad suddenly said to us "look.. whose baby is that?" Me and my sis look down and could not see any baby and we ask where isit. My dad point to the small version of merlion statue behind the actual real size one... me n my sis was like errr........................................

Was surprise that chen shen is in perth studying now. For those who dunno who chen shen is, he is ex nyp captain.. very small size cute cute one. But never judge a book by its cover cause he say the F*** word and the female organ part frequently.... Had chat with him and hope that he continue to play GO in austraila.

No comments:

Post a Comment