Sunday, July 05, 2009

Went bugis today and saw yurika's son attending junior class.

Yurika was telling me that his son is very naughty, haha.

Well, isnt that a privilege that only kids have? If i have a son i dun mind him being naughty cause is all this little mischievous that makes him unique and it will be good memory for parents in some way:)

Few days back was talking casually with yls in bishan and he told me that i should just concentrate on"blah blah" and i can have a rather good life and might even earn big bucks. Yup i agree with him cause is true but deep down in my heart thats not what i really wanted. I must be crazy for not wanting big bucks huh...

following is going to be some personal emo entry. advice to press the X button at the top right of this window.

Dunno why i am quite scare of my future. Isit because of my future is going to be weiqi related and i still sux at it? haha

Many may think i take weiqi too seriously. Yes, i have to agree with them that i take win and lose very seriously cause this is going to be my future job. Scary thing is i cant seem to enjoy this game as before anymore. Is just like a job to me now.

I somehow envy other players whom can take defeat easily. To them losing a few games is nothing cause at the end of the day weiqi is just a hobby and if u get really bored of this game u just quit and look for new game. Haha...have been asking myself will i be able to do that?

Weiqi is 1 game that take up so much of your time and even if u are willing to devote all these time, at the end of the day u might not get to see the result u desire.

What will swa be in few years time?

No comments:

Post a Comment