Sunday, July 26, 2009

Today training was OMG cause the mistake i make in the last game was unforgivable.. I should slap myself on the spot.

When minyi reply pro gao move i was stunned cause i could not find a bigger ko threat (i thought) and at that moment i keep wondering why minyi dun just eat the dragon. After the game i still thought she made a mistake there but it was me who made the mistake cause 1 din see that 1 ko threat she saw.

When she pointed that out i feel like a dumb ass... omg... i wish she could scold me for that lame mistake.

After that game i was really traumatise by that ko threat thing... i wish i could take it easy on these games but is hard especially a lost game.

Went to meet poly frends for dinner in suntec and we ate the korean buffet restaurant again. I dun think is that nice but dunno why this is already my 3rd time there.


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Some pics from last week league...

Photobucket

Mr zhao bullying yurika's son....


Photobucket

I have to say that her son is really cute. I even told yurika that looking at him make me feel like having my own kids, haha


Photobucket

Li Chao playing with a japanese 8d. Everyone was like WHAO especially zhang xiang when he know he is japanese 8d.


Photobucket

Intense training of yu xiang pair go team. Pair Go tournament next sat will be a tough fight especially with alvin/yurika team and mile gu/ susan from malaysia team. Will try our best and even if we din win the selection is alright cause through all the practice with minyi i learn lots of stuff too.


Photobucket

Weiqi League in bugis.....


Photobucket

very crowded... I still remember 2 years back when xiao yan mum came into bugis swa, the first thing she say was " wah, 臭男人味" muhahahaha...i though that was quite funny...


Photobucket

Everyone has been asking me why is my team named cute little soldier. Well... obviously that is my team mate's idea..


Photobucket

My weiqi league team mates. Jia hui not inside though...


Photobucket

Saw kang lao shi teaching his class. Is really not easy to discuss something together on a board in singapore especially when your students are kids. Cause they will behave like mad monkeys, running around and starting to have itcy hand syndrome like throwing of stones.


Photobucket

Giving teaching games to his student... sometimes i feel sad for kls cause playing with these kids will only deprove his weiqi skill.


Photobucket

This is the funnest and lamest weiqi advertisement i have ever seen. LOOK AT THE CHINESE TRANSLATION...muhahahahhah. The direct chinese translation of HAPPY GO is 黑皮狗 which means black skin dog. MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHA!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment