Monday, November 08, 2010

Last day teaching in mee toh primary school. I know i will never get to see them again so thought of getting them a small gift. My mum say i am crazy, she say that i should not waste money. Well my thinking was, if taking a little part of my salary to buy them something can make them so happy, why not?

One of my class show me this before i leave. Took me quite a while to understand, haha.

Went to ion to meet my mum for lunch in a japanese restaurant. The service was really bad, first time i wrote so many things in the comment sheet.

Check up was ok.... i have to experience the super long tube going through my nose process again!!! The last time i did that was like 3 years ago and i thought that will be the first and last time...

These few days i have been really busy fighting email war. Is generation gap the main problem or i just dont understand their point of view? Not saying that implementing the "mc" thing will greatly change swa but from how things work now and how some seniors are pushing swa, why do i feel worry? When i look at the poll results (5 ppl) i feel disappointed, really.

No comments:

Post a Comment