Sunday, November 07, 2010

Met up with jon, jerlyn, meng yeow aka 绵羊 in ion for dinner. Think the last time we met up was in the changi chalet.


A belated birthday surprise in a hong kong desert restaurant. Xin Ku 绵羊 for sneaking to bread talk to get a cake and have to act that he baking cake in toilet thats why take so long, haha. Ok, his acting skill did improve, even though i saw him carrying stuff back i really thought he went to toilet to bake cake. I was surprise to see the cake because it was the exact same one huiling got for me few years back when she was still working in swa. Oh yar, and they got for me a scarf to prepare me for my battle with korea winter, hahaha, i really like that gift, thank you so much guys if u r reading.

I have to post this pic because they are just too cute!!! Saw them in 313 cold storage. Wanted to get the ginger bread man for my sis but it cost $49.90....... gosh...my sis, if u r reading this, enjoy looking at the pic:) muhahahahahaha


No comments:

Post a Comment