Friday, November 05, 2010

OMG!!!! No air con for 1 bloody week!! I am not a big fan of air con but the weather is just ridiculous even at night!! I can feel my sweat on the pillow every night......

This week is like army week, waking up at 6.30am every morning (except today thanks to my indian pals) and have to reach punggol by 8.30am. I know Singapore is kind of tiny but travelling from bukit batok to punggol is super far for me. Teaching weiqi in primary school is quite interesting because i get to see how loud a teacher can scream, how crazy the whole school becomes during recess time, how innocent the kids are and how much pri sch children have "evolve" since my time. Teaching weiqi to kids is not easy because this game is quite complex even to some of my peers so I have to think of ways to simplify the teaching and make my class interesting. Sometimes i do feel like a clown entertaining 40 kids but when they start to laugh or when they understand what I am teaching about, is really worth it.

Speaking of army, cant believe i just ORD. 2 years has pass fast. All the friends i know, the knowledge i gather, the times we suffer will always be a memory i will never forget.

Woke up on my birthday and find some pressure in my right ear and thought is nothing. 2 days later i was feeling really unbalance in ion with my army friends. 1 day later the pressure became obvious so went to A&E to do a check and doc say my ear drum bursting. What a nice bd gift..hahaha. Alright hope everything will turn out fine.

Thailand trip was.......... first time in my life i find travelling a torture. Took a 9 hours bus ride from bangkok to chiangmai, a once in a life time experience. Went to night market at night and i started to get giddy and vomit like hell, not sure if it was because my my ear. Remain on bed till the next night and was admitted to their hospital. First time seating on wheel chair and was surprise to see a dog in front of the A&E counter. They din even bother taking my temperature, they just ask do u have fever, i say no, they write no, hahaha. Anyway i managed to survive.


No comments:

Post a Comment