Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Today is a very cold day... Cindy say it snow in the morning! Damm, I miss it again. Lunch and dinner today for me is very budget.


My lunch...


Dinner.


Supper.

There are a lot of them in my area and they look like polar bear from far. I was thinking if I bring them back to Singapore, they will most probably die within half an hour. Cause no matter how cold the weather is I will always see them walking around gracefully (maybe they are pretending). Dont they feel cold?


There is this day where Cindy, her bf n I went to a much bigger E-mart half an hour away from our place.We have to put our bags in locker whenever we enter E-mart (a better version of ntuc extra). So I happily put my bag in the right side locker then i ask Cindy how come that locker is so much bigger and got newspaper de. She look at me and stun for like 3 seconds and reply, is for dog de.... muhahahahahahaha!!!


Some really familiar shops in Myong-Dong



I was the only customer when I went in. Looks like is still not very popular in Korea. The price is like double of SG price.


My new ez-link card!!! Singapore should have this. Is a handphone strap n it works exactly like ez-link card.


Is so hard to find hot pack in shopping mall. I ask the salesman where is hot pack n he brought me to the kids section and pass me this.......


Few weeks back cindy n her bf bought their first ring and i was super shock when she told me the price. I cant imagine how much their wedding ring will cost.


Cindy trying on the ring size...

Interestingly both of their fingers got stuck and took quite some time to remove the ring.

Tmr is the first day of school and I only have chapel. Finally I can apply internet, handphone and most importantly BANK ACCOUNT!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment