Wednesday, July 06, 2011



It has been a while since I post food pic. This is my lunch today, Soba. I have never ate soba in Singapore before because it look strange (like worms of course) and is COLD. After tasting it, is not that bad...

I was talking to a secondary school friend today and she told me"wah lao, I feel like vomiting after looking at all your food pic in your blog" Muhahahhahhahah. I think Singaporean have not realize that they are very lucky because there are so many variety of food available. And the reason why i ate soba for lunch is because I really dunno what to eat anymore, haha.

Met professor Kim in school today and I have to say that he is really kind and helpful because when he know about the GO SHOP, he told me he will help me to get contacts so that I can set up stalls in many other competitions. He even gave me some tumbler ideas, really appreciate his help.

And his assistant's chinese is superb!! haha, cause she was typing some invitation letter to China and she needs my help with some sentence and wah..., when i look at the content I think she can write a lot better than many singaporeans. She say she only learn for 1 year and stop for a year. Amazing....

No comments:

Post a Comment