Sunday, July 31, 2011

It has been quite a while since last blog because i was a part time tour guide for the past few days, haha. My weiqi frends came to korea so I have to bring them around and thanks to them, now I know where to get cheap and nice shirt. Think my sis will go crazy when she sees the place.

When we went to the mall where bargaining price is allow, we have to walk in a single file cause the place was quite cram, is like you will die for sure if there is a fire. Anyway me, xing wei, wenjun and chris were there and as long as wen jun is not walking in front people will thought that we are korean and will talk to us in korean. But once wenjun leads the way, we start to heard all kind of different language from the stall owner, one of them even say sa wa de carp (thai language) to wen jun, muhahahhahah. It was really the joke of the day.

Ok, some pic of the trip.


Korean version of sweet and sour pork. My friends were saying this is like meat in apple syrup dish, haha.


Ok, time for disgusting pic.. This is 1 big reason why Singapore ban chewing gum and I love Singapore for that. I was adjusting the bus window curtain and my precious hand touched this crap... guess what... IT IS STILL STICKY!!!!


Plastic surgery ad on train. Come to think of it, my camera is quite good, despite dropping on the floor a few times, it is still working and able to take this pic on a moving train. Sad to say it is no longer available in the market...


went to a weiqi club near my place with my friends. Will be good if there is a place like that in Singapore...


HUAT AH!!!! Is my first time looking at people betting on GO and the amount they bet is more than 100SGD.


went to everland with my frends too. The interior design look quite similar to universal studio but is way way bigger than Singapore Universal Studio. But after coming here, I am not sure if I should go in if my sis come in Sep cause I dont take the rides all...


BEFORE..


AFTER.... now you know why I dont take the rides...


When I saw this at first I thought it was some cage or construction site but it turn out to be roller coaster tracks! Seriously who in the right mind will take the ride (sad to say, most crazy ppl like my sis will take it without hesitation)


Went to watch NANTA with my friends and I have to really apologise to xing wei cause he has been wanting us to watch this show and yet I felt asleep inside...


No comments:

Post a Comment