Monday, July 11, 2011

Went to supermarket yesterday and I decided to get fruits because haven been eating them for some days already.

So I decided to get bananas because it is cheap and convenient to eat, no need to peel or wash. But there is one very bad thing about banana, it spoil very easily. Went to the banana section and I stared looking for the smallest bunch because I eat only one a day and i dont want my house to have the rotten banana smell. Finally I found one bunch with only 6 bananas and when I was wrapping it up, the supermarket aunty look at me with a look as if is saying "aiyo this boy so stupid ah, take so small one" then she came over and pluck some bananas from other bunch and put into my bag. I was like "shit!!! my house is going to have the rotten smell AGAIN"

In korean culture, is rude to reject people's kindness so with no choice, I have to smile with great gratitude in front of that aunty and my mind thinking very hard how to get rid of those extra bananas...

No comments:

Post a Comment