Tuesday, July 05, 2011


My blog entry today is about my journey to a bloody factory in Seoul.

This factory is suppose to be very near the train station (according to the map i print out) but I just could not find it. People around there are mostly old people and when I try to ask them, they will frown immediately and say 몰라,몰라 (dont know x2), some said that before i ask anything, hahahaha!! Yes, is super frustrating...

Then, when I was about to give up, I saw HOPE.... a police station!!! haha. Yes, being a tired and desperate boy, I went in and ask for direction. The old policeman is the kindest person I have met today because a group of 6 policeman is about to do their rounds around the neighborhood and he ask them to bring me to the factory. Muhahaha, instantly I have 6 bodyguards with me. I have to say it is a very interesting experience.

But the story is not yet over, the policemen and I wonder around the place asking locals and they still cant find the exact location. So we have to call the company and finally after half an hour, we found the factory which is really super duper near the station.

The main problem is that this factory is located underground and they dont even have a signboard. The place look super suspicious so 3 policemen went down with me and when the workers in the factory saw us, they look kind of panic, muhahahhaha.

Discussion with the factory was ok, even though the scene was like a chicken and a duck communicating. Thanks to online translation, things arent too bad.

A tired and fun day indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment