Sunday, February 05, 2012

Went to grandparent place yesterday for lunch with my mum. My grandfather then suggest to play mahjong before I fly off on monday. I think 2012 is my mahjong year because I have been winning everywhere I go, muhahahaha!! In total I won around $140, HUAT AH! But I am really bad luck in the game call in-between, is as if I become some wealthy charity guy, only out no in.. haha. After the game my grandfather said "aiya next time dont play with you", hahahaha, is funny because he is like the mahjong addict and he said that.

Met weiqi clique yesterday for dinner in bugis. I think is my first time having outdoor steamboat and the experience is Whoa!! sweating like hell, haha. I cant believe my favourite dish is actually the cheap crabmeat, maybe I miss eating that. Then went to tcc to chill and talk cock. Sometimes i feel that electronics gadgets like ipad/iphone make human interaction lesser. Like yesterday, once the ipad is out, all conversation stop and focus is on that. Nevertheless is was a great meet up and I really hope that we can all continue to meet up even after we start working.

I have this weiqi friend whom I think that the longer I know him the more I think he is not the guy I first knew. Or maybe I dont even know him well in the first place.

A lot of people have this problem, when they are good in something or when they think they are good in something they forget the meaning of being humble.

I will be leaving tmr and I am not sure how long I will stay in Korea. This time round I dont feel as excited as last year. Maybe because I know how terrible the weather is going to be and I wont be able to talk as much as i was in Singapore. When I was in Singapore I was most afraid of 2 question 1) Can you speak korean now? your korean must be very good right? 2) What is your GO strength now? Must have improve a lot right? Sadly these are 2 areas that have not much improvements. I can only say that the reason is because I spent most of my time on GO SHOP. This year i really want to have improvement in one of the 2 areas.

No comments:

Post a Comment