Monday, April 30, 2012

Summer is coming and as much as I love the heat, this is one scary season. Because all my little friends such as mr.spider and ms.centipede will all resurrect from somewhere and they will find all means to come to my apartment to find me.

Just minutes ago I saw this freaking big fat juicy spider near my bed. I almost scream... I took like 15 secs to choose my murder weapon because my friend here is slightly bigger then my thumb and his/her ass is so fat and round, can you imagine the amount of juice that is going to splatter on my weapon after it land on my "little" friend?

AND IS NOT EVEN SUMMER NOW!!!

3 comments:

  1. Just live in peace with them man! What's your weapon anyway~

    ReplyDelete
  2. the book which was nearest to me when there are signs of him trying to escape, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Xing Wei5:29 PM

    No spring this year. Look forward to extended summer and winters...

    ReplyDelete