Wednesday, June 06, 2012

Finally I have some free time to blog. Have been so busy recently, leaving my house at 830am and reaching home at 12am almost everyday. So many stuff happened these past few days, not sure where to start..


A random drinking night with seungjae, sooyoung, moon kyo in a bar beside our school. I really hate the taste of soju but this drink call lemon soju is bloody nice, I am going to drink it often, haha. We somehow manage to persuade seungjae to stay over in yongin because he was thinking of catching his last bus at 8pm which is like so early! So he end up sleeping over in my place and we spend like 3 hours talking about korean language and culture, never thought this topic could be that interesting.


I am still amazed how korean can make such great desserts.


Indian food in Korea!! I think I ate more indian food in Korea than my whole life in Singapore. I dont really eat indian food in sg thanks to my mum who brainwash me by telling me that a certain race in singapore doesnt wash hand after shitting and they yet they use their bare hands to make food. Thanks mum. Anyway the indian food in korea is really good, too bad there isnt one near my place :(


The reason why I am having Indian food is because Prof Nam invited me and philip out for a dinner. During the talking session we somehow found out that the 3 of us were born in the rabbit year. OMG..prof nam is 12 years older than me!!! Anyway I was telling Prof Nam how environmental friendly korea is because they classify their rubbish and doesnt issue plastic bags and i was surprised that she dont enjoy doing the rubbish classification. I have to agree, imagine having 6 different rubbish bins in your house... Actually is a good business idea to set up a company to help ppl classify their rubbish, i am sure many ppl out there doesnt enjoy doing it too.


I think I am going to die sooner than I expect because I have been drinking beer almost everyday for the past few days thanks to the gatherings and meetings. I really dont know how people do the one shot thingy for beer because it really burns your mouth and throat, impressive... Anyway the brand CASS is not bad.


We have this picnic lesson for one of our class today and I am starting to suspect that the teacher is lazy or run out of stuff to teach so he just pay for all the snacks and talk cock with us in the field haha. Sooyoung opened one of the snack and I was like what the... isnt that dog shit?? And she keeps telling me  맛있어 맛있어 (delicious)...omg.. Good thing that the picnic mat has lots of dogs pictures and I shall prove that is really dog shit..



See!! I am right!!


Is amazing how a human being can sleep in this way. He totally look like a roast pig on aluminium foil, hahaha. He is the oldest senior in my department and if he knows that I took this pic I think he would chop off my hands.

3 comments:

  1. Good that you are drinking a lot!! Looks like you are well educated there~ haha~

    Btw, that really looks like dog shit...

    what's picnic lesson? teach how to picnic?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Picnic lesson means the usual classroom style is cancel and we go to the field to eat and talk cock instead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. talk cock? lol, you guys' lessons sound so fun~

    ReplyDelete