Wednesday, June 13, 2012


Time pass really fast, is already the final semester exam period now. These few days were quite crazy for me not in terms of drinking but for the time I spent in school for report, exams and presentations. When I saw how late minyi stayed in nus for her project and stuff I was like "siao dont need to sleep meh?" Seriously... really dont need to sleep. I was in school from 12pm to 5am on monday doing ppt and studying for some life and death class. And on tuesday I somehow have 2 different group meetings at the same time, a very unique experience. Great that I am still alive. 3 more reports to go!


I saw 경낭 on monday carrying like 6 library books I was like wah, you are so hardworking. Then she replied "the test is open book test so I borrow all these books hoping it can help" But in the end she told me that the books were useless in the test. Muhahahaha! I have never seen anyone taking so many books to a open book test.

2 comments:

  1. you mean you weren't crazy in terms of drinking? lol

    are all those books baduk books?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup, not in terms of drinking.

    Nope, not GO books, I am also not sure what kind of books.

    ReplyDelete