Friday, June 15, 2012

Went to our department semester ending party yesterday and reach home at 9am the next morning. Yes, it was crazy.. I had soju, beer, makgeolli (korea farmer wine) and vodka. If there is one thing I have learnt, it would be never drink all these different kinds of shit in one day because I end up having itchy rashes. Good thing is that they were gone when I woke up.

After the the party, 60% of the people are either drunk or knockout and I thought it would be the end of the party (maybe if is in Singapore) but it turn out that there is a round 2!! I am starting to think that i could make a small fortune just by selling alcohol in Korea. After the the second round 95% of the people are clearly drunk and yet they still want to play bowling.. Is just so funny seeing most people sleeping on the chair when waiting for their turns to bowl and is my first time seeing people fall down when not able to balance themselves during bowling. I mean if they are so tired why dont they just go home and rest?

And yes, why was I not surprise that there was a round 3 drinking session after bowling. I have also learnt that never ask anyone "are you drunk?" when they are obviously drunk because they will look at you angrily and say NO and you will start to see them sitting on the floor or roll around. And I discovered that my alcohol tolerance level is quite good because I was one of the few alive ones even after the whole event.

But I guess I wont be drinking all these shit anytime soon because the minute I see a beer bottle or soju bottle, I feel like puking.

5 comments:

  1. Still say not crazy in terms of drinking? :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Xing Wei10:28 PM

    Let's have a drinking battle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like it's in the blood! Hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. which part? the alcohol level or the rashes part? hahaha

      Delete
  4. Please take care and dont drink too much ! must eat also when drinking .

    ReplyDelete