Tuesday, March 20, 2007

If u are expecting a lame post or a very funny post U SHOULD STOP READING NOW!!! Move your cursor to the top right hand corner of this window and click gently on the 'X' button.

This post is going to be fill with all my complaints and grumbling of my project.

For the past 2 weeks i have been complainting that my supervisor hasnt tell me wat to do for project and finally he told me last week that i am going to do some face recognition thingy and few days later he say there is a change of plan and i will be doing some camera/lazer thingy and is only till today i get the bloody camera.

The best part is he dun even guide me along as in tell me which area should i focus to study on and he MIA all the time. Other supervisor is always in the lab and if got problem can straight away ask them but mine?? fat hope, have to wait long long, really long long cause i never know when will he be back.

Ask me to borrow some visual studio book but wat the hell, those books are fill with words and all those IT jargons, who knows wat the hell they writing about.... Trying to show him the book but again he MIA the whole day...maybe he go find 1 cosy corner to sleep...

When he sees me he will repeat the same thing all the time despite me asking different question. He will keep replying read the book, borrow the book bla bla bla....

I am going to fail my fyp, i am serious. I dunno how to start.

The the other teacher who set up the camera for me is another joker teacher. Show me a set of programming code then say stuff like, "this is bla bla bla, have to see here, click here but hmm, i not sure too" then he will skip to next program. Again he will say same thing again, NOT SURE TOO.... then he will just suddenly walk off, trying to surprise me....

I am really confuse... 2 teacher telling me different instructions... which one should i listen to?

Today is damm bad day for me. My supervisor keep asking me where i go cause i was not in the lab when he went there to find me. Luckly my experience acting skill manage to cover up the lies but i can still see he is not convinced, damm not enough acting practice.

What worst is that he came to wake me up today in lab cause i somehow dozed off... so lucky sia. When i need him he cant be found, when i want him to go far far he will pop up anyhow to surprise me.

Lastly, that bloody bastard asshole $^%&@^$#@&%$# better shut up, i can still torlerate now. But if i explode 1 day i might chop off his fingers, muhahahaha. NO lar, joking... toes is good enough. I am seriously affected by his craps, i dun care if he is joking or wat, it doesnt sound like joke to me and is definetly not funny.

Dun ask me anything about it, i dun wan to talk about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment