Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Is fun in FYP today. My supervisor still haven tell me wat to do for my project so no choice but to daze into the com the whole day. No msn, restricted internet access, tense environment and "everyone seems damm busy" attitude make me abit siao le.....

Hope u can read wats on the screen... Think only my group will have chance to see this screen.

Everyone in my group like super duper hardworking de, write notes here and there, walk around with programming books only i like so free sia... Is just so scary......

Tour around and saw meng sleeping in lab!!!

After sch went TPY for dinner with mos, renick and jer in mos buger then we had a deeeep talk till 10+++. First time we cover such a wider coverage, haha. Was really a good talk with them.

Hope to have a better day tml.

No comments:

Post a Comment