Tuesday, March 27, 2007

My dear frend renick said i should update my blog so as a gooooood frend of his i should update abit.

Bought DS lite last week and burn a huge hole in my pocket. Some of the games are fun and i even miss my train station in YCK yesterday cause i got too engross into pokmon dash.


Sch is as usual.... struggling to figure out my C++ programm and stuff my head with information on different library C++ book. I realise one thing, those author try to be lame. They try to joke in the book but is not funny at all, the more 'jokes' i see the more i feel like sleeping in lab. No wonder C++ book are always so thick.

This is my 'workstation'. Have to face this bloody pc everyday...... The firewire camera on the CPU is something i need to use for my project. Dun ask me wat am i suppose to do for my project, later i cant sleep.... Anyway mainpoint of me telling u about this camera is because it is a great help for me in lab, haha. In my lab my back is facing against the door so is hard to see if teacher has enter the lab or not so ta-dah.... I can see very clearly now...muhahahahaha.. ok, very lame i know.

Damm, those C++ book are making me think and talk like them...shit.
Really dunno how to pass my project this time round. I know nothing, ZERO.

Tried a new teaching method for my sat weiqi class and it din really go well. Especially those who are not as good one cause they dun concentrate on their question, tend to look around and keep complaining they dont know how to do. Have to stick back to the usual teaching method.
I dun like to use the word weak to describe ppl who are not that strong in GO especially my student cause i personally find the word 'weak' offending and rude. Ok, i know no link to the above paragraph, haha ....it just suddenly come into my mind.
Went with my mum n sis to some chinese resturant in westmall and i order lots of food cause damm hungry... I saw this roasted duck in the menu and the pic look so delicious so i place a order on it. But when it came, i feel like vomitting...
...
...
...
...
This thing look 100% different from the pic lar.... My sis keeping saying i bad taste, anyhow order but when i show her the pic in the menu she say "WAH!!!" This dish look very familiar to the dish i make very morning in my lab toilet. Maybe my dish more appealing.
One of my GO frend have been taking this bag for some time....

Is a HP bag. i forget wat HP means...something porter de. But i think harry potter better. Anyway he told me this black cloth with HP wording on it cost him $300+++....OMG...that is like the price of 150 chicken rice or 150 double cheese burger(if u prefer western food). I dun think i will ever get a back more than $100...Even if is a puma bg.... maybe GO related i might consider muhhahahahaah....

No comments:

Post a Comment