Monday, March 05, 2007

Today is a bad day.

To me it is a black monday.

Report to sch at 9am for my year 3 briefing and SURPRIZE, we were told that our project starts today and we have to report to sch everyday from 830am to 6pm. We got divided into different groups and great, i was all alone in my new group, know no one there. At least the rest of my classmates have frends in their new groups.

After the briefing we had 3hours to slack before the next briefing by our group supervisor. So me, bob, mos and mic went to jer house to rest and play with her dogs. I really envy her cause she just stay beside the sch and cross 1 bridge will reach her house. Unlike me, need to take around 45min to reach sch....

His name is Brandy. He is damm well behave and wont bark anyhow like mad dog.

Haha, any pic of him.... I really hope to have a dog like this but the only problem is that his fur can drop real easily. And i might future my studies overseas so not wise to have my own dog.

The dog on the left is call Bully. He is a crazy mad dog. I AM SERIOUS. He is so damm hyper and can run here n there like super duper busy but he is just mad. Jer keep saying he very cute...omg i will die if my dog is like that, i might just chop off its limb, muhahahahaahhahaha.

If you are wondering if u are seeing 3 or 4 people in the pic, IS 4. Dun worry, u r not seeing things. There is a head behind those cushion belongs to mic. She is like damm scare of dogs, scare kena eaten up by them hahaah... Those cushion are her ultimate defence against the 2 dogs.

So after that went to my group briefing and i only see 1 familiar face but dun really know her, kind so sad cause i know no one and i am going to spend 3 months with them lar!!! The briefing was conducted by one of the supervisor who looks like hilter. He keep repeating the stuff like wear landyard, dun be late bla bla bla and say jokes only he laugh at.

Compared to other groups i felt that my group is damm strict and my project are helping industry to complete their product and no msn in our computer. We still have some 1 to 1 interview to choose our project. The interview sux.... They ask me wat have i done using these program, that program and i dunno how to ans. Finally they ask 1 question which i know how to ans, do u prefer flash or c++, guess wat i chose c++. I cant believe it, i hate c++ to the core in my previous sem and i choose it....... GREAT!!!

So they start to assign us to our supervisor and guess wat, i was assign to the boss of my group, A GRUMPY OLD MAN!!! And i was the one guy assign to him while other supervisor got 3 or 4 student under them.

One of the requirement for one of the project is to know how to swim and trap water, haha i find it quite interesting but damm not i take. The worst thing is that the internet connection is not the whole day. Is restricted to like from 9am to 11am, 12pm to 1pm then 5pm onwards................

Maybe my project requirement is act like a retarded. I behaved like retarded today staring at the monitor screen saver icon jumping here and there for more than 3hours. While other supervisor are briefing their student their project my supervisor was MIA the whole day. He only appear at the end of the day to brief all of us the rules and regulation in the lab (we have heard like more than 3 times in the earlier briefing) and keep saying the supervisor are not there to help us, we have to find out info ourself. Then say tml then brief me.... ahhhhh.....

I AM SO DEAD!!!!!!!

Tml onwards for 3 months i have to get my supervisor to sign on them everyday before and after sch.

No comments:

Post a Comment